PUBLICATIONS & OTHER ACADEMIC WORKS
Dr. Laya Joneydi
*Applicable Law in International Commercial Arbitration ( Dadgostar, 1997).
*A Critical and Comparative Study of International Commercial Arbitration Act of Iran
(Faculty of Law and Political Science of University of Tehran , 1999)
* Traffic Accident Liability , in collaboration with Dr. Naser Katoozian and Dr. Majid Ghamami , (University of Tehran, 2001- reprinted in 2003).
* Enforcement of Foreign Commercial Arbitral Awards, (Shahr-e-Danesh,Pub. 2002- revised and reprinted in 2008 &2014).
* Freedom of Thought and Speech, in collaboration with Dr. Naser Katoozian and Others, (University of Tehran, 2003).
* Solidarity: The Effects and Characteristics, Journal of Faculty of Law and Political Science of University of Tehran [ JFLPS], 1996.
* The Fault of Injured Party, JFLPS, 2000.
* The Obligation of Providing Information in Contracts ; with Emphasis on the Position of Common Law Systems, JFLPS, 2002.
* Principle of 139 of Iranian Constitution and WTO Dispute Settlement System, Seminar on the Legal Aspects of WTO, Tehran, Iran, Published in 1997.
International Commercial Arbitration Act of Iran in Islamic Outlook, Matin Journal, 2001.
Intervention of the Courts in Arbitral Proceedings, Davari Nameh -1 , Arbitration Center of the Iran Chamber of Commerce , Industries & Mines, Sep 2004.
Freedom of the Press: Problems and Deficiencies, essays on the Right to Freedom of Expression and the Right to Development, Danish Institute for Human Rights, Denmark, 2004.
Competent Court for Annulment of Arbitral Awards in International Arbitration, JFLPS, 2008.
Enforcement of Nullified Arbitral Awards, JFLPS, 2008.
National Regime for Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards, Journal of Comparative Law Institute, 2010.
Concept of inside Information in Securities Transactions, JFLPS, 2009.
Holders of inside Information in insider dealings, JFLPS, 2010.
Conditions of Rendering Injunction in Arbitrations, TRAC Essays Collection, 2011.
Enforcement Regime of New York Convention Journal of Comparative Law Institute, 2011.
Theory of Lex Mercatoria, JFLPS, 2011.
Autonomy of Arbitration Clause, Essays in Honor of Doctor Gorgi, Sahami Enteshar Co., 2012.
Principle of Separation in Commercial Instruments, JFLPS, 2013.
Public Policy in International Relations with Emphasis on Public Law Rules, Essays in Honor of Doctor Nejadali Almasi, Sahami Enteshar Co., 2013.
- Mitigation of Loss, Essays in Honor of Doctor Akhlaghi, Shahr Danesh, 2014.
- Comparative Study on Letter of Credit and Bill of Exchange, Banking Law Journal, 2015.
- Piercing the Corporate Veil, Journal of Comparative Law Institute, 2015.
- Civil Procedure Law Gaps on Arbitrators Power for Rendering Injunction, Private Law Journal, 2015.
* General Principles of International Commercial Contracts, Comparative Law, Institute of University of Tehran, 1996;
*Freedom of Speech, Comparative Law Institute, 2000;
* Reciprocal Sale with Emphasis on Buy Back, Comparative Law Institute, 2002.
* Commercial Arbitration in Common Law, Civil Law and Islamic Law, Islamic Legal Studies Program at Harvard Law School, 2003.
* Principle of 139 of Iranian Constitution and WTO Dispute Settlement System, Seminar on the Legal Aspects of WTO, Tehran, Iran, August 15, 1996.
* Applicable Law in Arbitration, International Conference on Arbitration held by Iran Foreign Ministry, Tehran, Iran, January 10-11, 2001.
*Conflict of Laws in International Commercial Arbitration, UNITAR Program on Public International Law, Hague, Netherlands, July 29, 2002.
* Comparative Study on Arbitration Agreement: Views from Common Law, Civil Law and Islamic Law, Held at Harvard Law School, April 30, 2003.
* Iranian Press Law, EU- Iran Human Rights Dialogue, Brussels, 8-9 October 2003.
* Mandatory Principles of Procedural Law, Conference on Rule of Law, Madrid, Feb., 2006.
* Principle of Good Faith, Azad University, Mashhad, June 2007.
* Professional Women in Judiciaries of Islamic Countries, Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio, Sep. 2007.
* Women Rights and Islamic Jurisprudence, Conference on Women and Public Law, Faculty of Law University of Tehran, Oct. 2007.
* Comparative Study on Procedural Justice in Common Law, Civil Law, Islamic Law and Iranian Legal System, British Institute of International and Comparative Law London, UK, Dec. 2007.